was born and raised in Liverpool. His love of the city and it's people are of paramount importance to him and are a major influence on his work.
He covers a wide variety of subjects including:- Rock Concerts, Sport, Landscapes and Portraits. He is a regular contributor to the Flickr on-line community, which has resulted in his work being published in:
- The Liverpool Daily Post & Echo and included in a Flickr exhibition.
- Everton Fanzine "When skies are grey". As a regular contributor one of his photographs was chosen for inclusion in the "Wondrous Place" section of the soon to be opened Museum of Liverpool.
- A book "One day in the life of the North-West" published by Granada TV and exhibited throughout the North-West.
- Liverpool 2008 European Capital of Culture Souvenir book.
Imperial War Museum Web site.Jim is currently working on a few projects including:
- Recording the changing face of Liverpool through the demolition of old Victorian housing & communities that are being lost forever.
- A collection of football photographs over 25 years from a fan's eye view.
His first project is due to be exhibited for the first time at The Monro Gastro Pub (David William Suite) on Duke Street, Liverpool during the International Photographic Festival Look 2011. His work embodies the spirit of this year's central theme City of Radicals & Social Justice.
For more information about this exhibition please call The Gallery Liverpool.